Happy New Year!!
Time for a new year with new resolutions!
* Spend less on makeup (lip balms included! lol) - I find that the videos where youtube beauty gurus have minimal makeup is where I find them the most beautiful! Letting your skin breathe is so important. One of the main reasons why I don't own liquid foundation is because I'm scared my skin will get clogged and it will go downhill from there. Less is more.
* Clean my makeup brushes at least once a week!
* Try to spend on earth friendly beauty products - good for the body and good for the earth :)
* Don't spend a surplus amount on lower quality items and save for more timeless fashion pieces (quality over quantity!) - Example: I resisted a lot in 2010 from buying random cheaper purses and saved up for a purchase on a Marc Jacobs bag which my boyfriend also helped pay as my Christmas gift!
* Get more regular hair trims so that my hair will grow out faster! (I swear I only get two haircuts a year - bad bad bad)
* Find my HG eye cream - so difficult!
Non-beauty related new year's resolutions:
* Exercise more *cough cough* - 2010 was the year I truly learned that health is so much more important than anything else in the world
* Calm myself, stop worrying, and freaking out over everything
* Find an awesome internship at the end of my school program and kick start my career
* Save save save! $$
* Express and appreciate acts of kindness even if they are small
What are your new year's resolutions??
Anddd I wish lots and lots of happiness for everyone in 2011! I truly appreciate all of you who read my blog ^_^
Lots of love! xoxo