I guess you can say everyone has their preference of how they like their lashes. For me, I like my lashes to be separated, lengthened, and natural looking. My all-time favourite mascara has got to be Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara because it holds my curl and doesn't smudge on me for the whole day. Most mascaras just love melting under my eye :( My favourite eyelash curler is the Shu Uemera because it conforms to the shape of my eye perfectly!
Here is how I achieve Bare to Beautiful Lashes:
1. Curl lashes at the base for 5 seconds
2. Curl lashes at the center for 5 seconds
3. Go back and curl lashes at the base for 10 seconds
4. Quickly brush waterproof mascara from root to tip in a zig-zag motion
Voila! Quick and easy way to achieve natural looking lashes :)
And now onto my mini haul . . .
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Glitter Rollerball - Winners is my all-time favourite store for random things! I found this on clearance for $8 from $20! I wasn't going for the glitters but the fragrance itself. I've been a fan of this perfume but never had the $$$ to buy the full-size bottle :P
2. Seche Vite Top Coat - This was for $8 as well at Winners :) I've been wanting to try this since forever from YT guru raves!
3. Gap Linen Blazer - I never find blazers on sale, and particularly my size! This was on sale from $89.50 to $25.97! How could I resist? It's super comfy and still casual at the same time. I still regret not purchasing a cotton blazer from BCBG that was on a 50% sale for $113 :( This Gap blazer will do for now!
I finished LC's second book and recently finished the Twilight book. I am currently obsessed with the Twilight Saga (or more-so obsessed with Edward...) and I'm now onto New Moon! I'm also going to head to the beach tomorrow! Super excited! :D