Monday, November 29, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
I've never given much thought to this store just because right when you walk in, it smells very overwhelming. But after all the raves, and fun Lush hauls I've seen on youtube, I decided to finally break into this Lush craziness. I had to find out what everyone was raving about right? So it turns out, if you actually take the time to smell a few things individually, apart from getting a little woozy, their products actually smell divine - well most of them anyways. And I love the value behind the Lush "We believe words like "fresh" and "organic" have an honest meaning beyond marketing." - quoted from my Lush bag. My favourite quote on the bag however would be - "We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again." LOVE! So here's what I picked up as a Lush obsessed wannabe :) Watch out girls...I might have a new obsession!
1. Snowcake Soap - I instantly fell in love with this one! It smells like a delicious milky almond dream! It has natural oils that also claims to give silky smooth skin :D
2. Snow Fairy Shower Gel - Probably the most raved and bestseller for Lush during the holidays. I instantly fell in love with the scent when I whiffed this at the shop! Full of cotton candy bubble gum goodness, topped with purple glitters!
3. Honey I Washed The Kids Soap - Honey scents are my most favourit-est and this one was no exception! I love the honeycomb design on it as well :)
4. Snow Fairy Lip Tint - The scent of this is not even close to being compared to the original Snow Fairy Shower Gel, but you know me and lip products...I just can't get enough O_O. The sales associate suggested that I could carry this with me to use as a solid perfume as well - I was sold! Plus I know I will regret not getting this!
And then I headed to AERIE! They had very nice slouchy sweaters and flowy tops, I wanted them ALL. But everything was still pretty pricey at original price so I ended up picking up a few smaller items :)
1. Floral Scarf - Love navy blue with florals! Due to unsuccessful floral findings in the spring this was a must-have for me :P
2. Aerie Signature Scent - I normally don't purchase clothing store perfumes, but this surprisingly suit my likings! There are many times I spray perfume on a test paper and it smells completely different (horrible in some cases) than on my skin! I walked around the store with this on and it smelt pretty darn amazing :) It has notes of pomegranate, peach, fresia, and musk.
3. Aerie Fit Headband - This was $4! How could I refuse a cheapie stylish workout headband :)
Seperate from my mall haul, I ordered a few items from EBAY a while back, and have just started trying them out.
1. Fiberwig Mascara - I got this for about $14? I think I'm going to like this one! I wore this for a whole day one time, and ZERO smudges...that NEVER happens! I will try to do a full review if I get the time :)
2. Panasonic Eyelash Curler - I got this for about $10, and it works very well! It's something I have to be careful about and it takes time to master the way to use it. I still prefer my Shu Uemura over this any day but it's definitely something that makes the hold of your curls last all day long + separates your lashes and transforms your mascara to look "clean" rather than clumpy.
I really needed more fall/winter clothes rather then spending it on beauty products! Sigh. I can't wait to try out the Lush products though!
Until my next haul! Thanks for reading! ^^