I'm finally done final exams for my post-grad certification! I am SO over school but I truly enjoy learning and will continue to do so :) It was a sad day saying goodbye to all my classmates and friends that I've made during our 8 month journey, but we had a lovely goodbye dinner and will definitely keep in touch! I'm going to miss going to class with a bunch of crazies! The following day I had to say more goodbyes at Cover FX and will definitely remember my days as a beauty intern and the awesome Cover FX team! Thanks for everything, I will miss everyone!
I'll be starting my new job soon, and picking up my new car soon (shocker!). Talk about responsibility and growing up! EEKS! Nevertheless, I'm super excited for what's to come in May!
I've been neglecting my blog terribly, and I hope do make a mini revamp of the layout/design. I'm also planning to dedicate some more time with my tumblr because of the instant inspiration I can get from there. But for now, here is one of my favourite posts - picture post!!
1. Lovely gold leaf ring from Aldo accessories.
2. Pho! YUM!
3. Marc Jacobs flats - hello, how cute are they?
4. Dontei! The dog that makes me happy and calm whenever I see him!
5. Cover FX goodies - Thank You Cover FX team!
6. Pretty damn good falafel!
7. Epic sandwich time >=]
8. Ninja earless Lindt bunny.
9. China Glaze - For Audrey. Everyone needs a little Tiffany blue in their life :)
10. Spotted at St. Lawrence market :P
11. Sushi clock.
12. I have a soft spot for ducks.
I will be going home sweet home this weekend and I can't wait to hang out with the fam jam :) Hope everyone has a great weekend as well!!
Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo